Service Course Group
Get the Pro Treatment at Cycle Loft
With our Service Course Group package, you can drop your bike off in any condition after your big ride or race, and get it back cleaned, tuned and adjusted to race-ready condition in a little over 24 hours. Swing by on your off-day - while you are recovering, your bike will be, too. A limited number of spots are available each year, so act fast.
$649 per bicycle, one-time service fee includes:
- One complete overhaul of the bicycle (must be scheduled before March 15th)
- Unlimited free service for the entire 2018 season
- Unlimited free installation of replacement parts for the entire 2018 season
- Guaranteed 36-hour turn-around on all service for each separately enrolled bicycle
- Comprehensive tracking of each service performed, by date and/or mileage.
- Continuous assessment of sacrificial components (chains, cassettes, tires, brake pads, wheel/hub bearings)
- Wheel rebuilding when necessary/needed
- Detailed pre-race or pre-event cleaning every time we see your bicycle
- Parts not included
- The Service Course Group is limited to only 20 riders annually
- Text messaging and mobile email capability strongly recommended
The Fine Print
All replacement parts are extra. Replacement parts subject to availability. Some restrictions may apply. See store for details.