Message during C19 Challenge (updated 9/17/20):
Dear Friends of Cycle Loft:
Thank you for your support throughout this exceptional time--Cycle Loft hours can be found here.
We have developed the following "roadmap" to help direct you:
1. Bicycle Repair Services--for service work please queue at the Cafe Doors, to the far right of the building (when facing Cycle Loft)--you will see a red Cycle Loft tent. We apologize for the inconvenience and delay associated with the overwhelming volume of repair work.
We accept our last service customer of the day 30 minutes prior to closing--at 5:30pm Monday-Saturday (4:30pm on Sunday.)
1A. We will no longer be performing "while you wait" service on Mondays, due to personnel shortages. Riders are welcome to drop off bicycles during the day.
We will continue to endeavor to perform "while you wait" service on minor repairs, Tuesday through Sunday, as time and staff allow. We will continue to intake bicycles for subsequent repair every day of the week.
2. Sales Queries--please queue at the Double Sliding Doors, at the center of the building (when facing Cycle Loft). keeping in mind the yellow & black X's on the pavement denoting 6 feet of distance between customers.
3. Online Purchase Pickup--please queue at the Double Sliding Doors at the center of the building. Please be sure to bring a photo ID that matches the name on your order and your method of payment, whether by credit card or Paypal. For your protection, we cannot release orders to customers who do not have valid ID at the time of pickup.
BIKES WE HAVE IN STOCK: (please note that bikes are selling at a very brisk pace, right now consumers are buying, before trying.)
We have a good selection of the following:
1. Pashley Cycles: step-through upright riding bikes, hand-made in England are all on sale!. https://www.cycleloft.com/sitesearch.cfm?search=pashley
2. Cleary Scout 24" Youth Mountain Bike: https://www.cycleloft.com/product/cleary-scout-24-inch-10-speed-359262-1.htm
3. Specialized Sirrus 6.0 size Small: https://www.cycleloft.com/product/specialized-sirrus-6.0-372442-1.htm
4. Specialized Rockhopper Mountain Bike: https://www.cycleloft.com/sitesearch.cfm?search=rockhopper in XXS & XS
5. Specialized Stumpjumper Mountain Bikes are 20% off!: https://www.cycleloft.com/sitesearch.cfm?search=stumpjumper
6. Fatbikes (Mountain Bike) from Trek & Specialized: https://www.cycleloft.com/sitesearch.cfm?search=farley https://www.cycleloft.com/sitesearch.cfm?search=fatboy
Please note that due to the overwhelming demand for services, sometimes we cannot answer your phone call or email immediately--please call back and we will answer your call (and emails) as soon as possible.
Our phone number is 781-272-0870, and our email is email@example.com.
If you're ordering online, please be aware that we need to process the order and will email you when it is ready for pickup.
In an abundance of caution and care for our staff and customers, we continue to serve riders with a curbside concierge model. As the weather begins to change, we will be making changes to our interior layout to allow customers into part of the shop.
We are doing our very best to adapt to these new circumstances, and will do whatever we can to preserve your retail experience--that being said, the C19 Challenge has caused overwhelming demand and supplies of nearly every product have become quite scarce. Our vendors are doing everything in their power to produce bicycles etc. as quickly as possible--and this takes time, sometimes weeks, sometimes many months--we ask for your patience during this time. Pre-orders for bicycles are highly encouraged as we are now pre-ordering our stock through June 2021.
Furthermore, we are working with fewer staff than usual, which is putting additional strain on our ability to meet every customer demand--we are doing the best we can given the circumstances, and we ask for your patience and understanding.
Please keep in mind the following when visiting the store:
-Please do not come to the store if you are feeling unwell in any way.
-Please wear a mask and bring some patience and good nature.
-Please be prepared to wait outside of the store while we perform any at once bicycle service.
-Please bring your own helmet if you are going to be test riding bicycles.
-Please continue emailing your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org and calling (781)-272-0870 with your queries.
Remember, outside is always open--let's continue to collectively take a breath and keep moving forward--fall is here--go for a ride--there is no such thing as bad weather, just not the right garments.
Jeffrey Palter, Owner, Cycle Loft