Message during C19 Challenge (updated 7/18/20):
Dear Friends of Cycle Loft:
Thank you for your support throughout this exceptional time--Cycle Loft hours can be found here.
We have developed the following "road map" to help direct you:
1. Bicycle Repair Services--for service work please queue at the Cafe Doors, to the far right of the building (when facing Cycle Loft)--you will see a red Cycle Loft tent. We apologize for the inconvenience and delay associated with the overwhelming volume of repair work. We accept our last service customer of the day 30 minutes prior to closing--at 5:30pm Monday-Saturday (4:30pm on Sunday.)
1A. Beginning Monday 7/20/2020 we will no longer be performing "while you wait" service on Mondays, due to personnel shortages.
We will continue to endeavor to perform "while you wait" service on minor repairs, Tuesday through Sunday, as time allows. We will continue to intake bicycles for subsequent repair every day of the week.
2. Sales Queries--please queue at the Double Sliding Doors, at the center of the building (when facing Cycle Loft).
3. Online Purchase Pickup--please queue in the rear of the building, at the red Cycle Loft tent with wooden tables.
BIKES WE HAVE IN STOCK: (please note that bikes are selling at a very brisk pace, right now consumers are buying, before trying.)
We have a good selection of the following:
1. Pashley Cycles: step-through upright riding bikes, hand-made in England. https://www.cycleloft.com/sitesearch.cfm?search=pashley
2. Cleary Scout 24" Youth Mountain Bike: https://www.cycleloft.com/product/cleary-scout-24-inch-10-speed-359262-1.htm
3. Specialized Sirrus 6.0: https://www.cycleloft.com/product/specialized-sirrus-6.0-372442-1.htm
4. Specialized Rockhopper Mountain Bike: https://www.cycleloft.com/sitesearch.cfm?search=rockhopper
5. Specialized Stumpjumper Mountain Bike: https://www.cycleloft.com/sitesearch.cfm?search=stumpjumper
6. Fatbikes (Mountain Bike) from Trek & Specialized: https://www.cycleloft.com/sitesearch.cfm?search=farley https://www.cycleloft.com/sitesearch.cfm?search=fatboy
Please note that due to the overwhelming demand for services, sometimes we cannot answer your phone call or email immediately--please call back and we will answer your call (and emails) as soon as possible.
Our phone number is 781-272-0870, and our email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you're ordering online, please be aware that we need to process the order and will email you when it is ready for pickup.
In an abundance of caution and care for our staff and customers, we continue to serve riders with a curbside concierge model.
We are doing our very best to adapt to these new circumstances, and will do whatever we can to preserve your retail experience--that being said, the C19 Challenge has caused overwhelming demand and supplies of nearly every product have become quite scarce. Our vendors are doing everything in their power to produce bicycles etc. as quickly as possible--and this takes time, sometimes weeks, sometimes many months--we ask for your patience during this time.
Furthermore, we are working with fewer staff than usual, which is putting additional strain on our ability to meet every customer demand--we are doing the best we can given the circumstances, and we ask for your patience and understanding.
Please keep in mind the following when visiting the store:
-Please do not come to the store if you are feeling unwell in any way.
-Please wear a mask and bring some patience and good nature.
-Please be prepared to wait outside of the store while we perform any at once bicycle service.
-Please bring your own helmet if you are going to be test riding bicycles.
-Please continue emailing your questions to email@example.com and calling (781)-272-0870 with your queries.
Remember, outside is always open--let's continue to collectively take a breath and keep moving forward--summer is here--go for a ride.
Jeffrey Palter, Owner, Cycle Loft