A lightweight, 120TPI mountain bike tire with an aggressive tread pattern and trimmable knobs.
Aggressive tread with trimmable knobs for performance in the mud
The mud-shedding tread pattern of the XR Mud tire digs deep for superior grip in the nastiest conditions. Trimmable knobs let you customize your rubber so it's fastest for your trails, and Tubeless Ready technology lets you run lower tire pressure for superior traction.
- A trail tire that excels in deep mud conditions
- Proprietary mud-specific compound
- Angled shoulder knobs for high traction
- High sidewall knob increases traction in deep ruts
- Staggered tread penetrates mud
- Trimmable knobs for custom performance
- Tubeless Ready (TLR) for easy tubeless setup and puncture protection
Going tubeless allows you to run lower tire pressures without the added weight of a tube. Lower tire pressure has many benefits, including greater traction, lower rolling resistance over rough surfaces, and decreased risk of a puncture-related flat.
Tubeless-ready rims and tires are parts of a complete system that eliminate the need for tubes by creating an airtight chamber between the rim and tire. Liquid sealant is added to the chamber to fill small punctures and maintain air pressure while you ride.
UST (Universal Standard for Tubeless) is a specific type of tubeless system that dictates the shape of the rim and tire beads. UST rims should be paired with UST-specific tires for best results.
|Black / 29 x 2.0||601842029527||579271|