Featuring a simple, strong, and aggressive design, ABUS' Ultra 410 is the ideal entry-level U-lock. It's simple design conceals a number of high-tech advancements in security. The addition of the Cobra Cable adds security and versatility. The 12mm double-bolting, temper-hardened steel shackle extends all the way through the lock body, providing excellent protection against cutting and torsion attacks in a simple yet innovative design. • Innovative soft-touch housing cover prevents damage to paint • Pass-through shackle provides anti-twist protection • Easy-to-mount SH 34 bracket mounts easily to frames with a 24-35mm diameter • Double-layered cylinder with special wafers and additional decoy cuttings protects against picking • Mechanism Type: Key • Diameter: 12 mm • Shackle Shape: Round • Shackle Height: 230 mm • Shackle Width Inner: 11.8 cm • 2 keys are supplied with the lock
The innovative uGrip Bordo 5700 folding lock from ABUS is secure, slim and handy! This folding lock uses 5mm-thick steel bars to secure your bike to any convenient post or bike rack, and features special rivets to ward off twisting attacks. The soft silicone coating won't scratch your frame and comes in an array of fun colors. An ABUS Premium lock cylinder resists tampering and picking so you can park your bike with confidence.
With OnGuard's Doberman Combo lock, all you need is your bike, the lock, and a number you can remember. This combination lock uses four numbers and can be reset any time. It's made from a strong steel cable covered with tough vinyl to protect both itself and your bike. The Doberman Combo is also self-coiling for easy transport.
The KryptoFlex 1230 Combo Cable is a 12mm braided steel cable to be used in low-crime areas or as a secondary security measure. With an integrated, four-digit resettable combination lock that features indexed number dials to provide error-free combination setting, lock up and release are a snap. During transit, the Hook-n-Loop strap supports the cable while the Transit Flex Frame Bracket provides plenty of tool-free mounting options.
- 12 mm strong, high quality and very flexible coil cable - Synthetic coating to prevent damage to the bicycle's paintwork - Two component moulded digits guarantee life-long visibility - Individually settable code - Snap Cage bracket (SCMU) for universal mounting
$29.99 - $34.99
The lightest in the Steel-O-Flex family, the Microflex features 15mm overlapping steel shells that protect the inner steel cable. This lock is best suited to low theft-risk areas and is best used as a versatile theft deterrent and for quick stops. The ABUS snap closure makes locking a breeze–no key needed to close the lock! Just snap it shut and off you go. Nobody likes complicated installation and the 6615K takes it to the absolute next level of easy with its innovative SCMU bracket. It can be mounted to the bike without the use of tools in just seconds–saving you valuable time and effort. It rotates to allow the bracket to be mounted in multiple directions and easily accommodates a wide variety of frame shapes and sizes. The lock is PVC-coated with an attractive matte finish that protects your frame's paint and the automatic key cylinder offers solid drill protection. - 15mm overlapping steel shells protect the inner steel cable - PVC coating protects the frame - Two keys provided with lock - Automatic key cylinder makes locking even easier! - Innovative SCMU bracket makes mounting and transport a snap!
$29.99 - $34.99
ABUS quality locking cylinder (hardened steel) with an automatic cylinder and reversible key. - Hardened 5mm square chain with a durable black textile sleeve that protects the bike's paint from scratches - Easily transported under the seat, wrapped compactly around the seat post
NutFix Sinlge Skewer Component security as a replacement for quick-release axles Secure locking thanks to innovative gravitation technology Patented technology for a high level of lock-picking protection Can be installed using a conventional SW 8 open-jaw wrench 135mm M5 threaded
$119.99 - $139.99
- 9 mm square chain with fabric sleeve to prevent damage to the bicycle‘s paintwork - The chain, the case as well as supporting elements of the locking mechanism are made of special hardened steel - Automatic cover for the keyhole against dirt and corrosion - ABUS Plus cylinder for high protection against manipulations, e.g. picking
Ever wish your cable was longer so that you could lock up your bike and accessories? The Akita Cable has loops on each end allowing it to act as an extension for any other lock. These cables are made from some of the thickest, toughest and most flexible steel in the industry, so you can lock up anything you want and walk away with peace of mind.
The innovative Bordo Combo Lite 6150 folding lock from ABUS is secure, slim and handy! Attach it to your frame via the included straps, pedal away, and when you arrive at your destination, simply pull out your trusty Bordo, unfold it and enjoy the tough security of an ABUS lock! Its soft silicone coating is gentle on your bike's finish and the high-quality combination cylinder features a resettable code, too.
The ABUS Steel-O-Chain Ivy 9100 lock offers hardcore protection and the ultimate in peace of mind wherever you lock up your bike. With 10mm-thick hardened steel chain links, it resists prying and cutting. The chain is wrapped in a tough mesh sleeve to keep your bike's finish safe and the impressively reinforced lock body resists picking for security you can count on.
The ABUS Mini 140 U-Lock offers strength, durability and protection you can count on. It boasts a 14mm-thick, hardened steel shackle and a hardened lock body to keep your bike safe and sound. Plus, its reversible key is easy to use, and you can carry the Mini on your bike with the included mounting bracket.
Taking the place of your normal quick-release skewers, OnGuard's Locking Skewer Set keeps your wheels from being an easy target. The system is keyless and tool-less for easy installation. They use an innovative patented lock system to prevent the QR from opening unless the bike is tilted over 90 degrees from level. Simply lock your bike with wheels attached so that it can't be tipped more than 90 degrees. To unlock, tip your bike past 90 degrees and open the QR levers.
OnGuard's Bulldog DT pairs a tough-as-nails U-lock with a sturdy steel cable for increased security. The 1/2-inch hardened steel resists cutting, and OnGuard's stout X2 double-bolt lock mechanism is pick, drill, bump, and pull-resistant. Plus, the included cable is 4-feet long so you can lock both wheels and the frame without any bike disassembly, making lock-up faster, easier and more secure. This great U-lock also comes with five keys, including OnGuard's Microlight key which has a built-in light.
ABUS' U-locks offer strength, durability and protection you can count on. The Granit X-Plus 54 Mini U-Lock boasts a tough and conveniently sized 13-mm thick, 5.5-inch long parabolic steel shackle and an impressively tough lock body to keep your bike safe and sound. The double bolted ABUS X-Plus lock cylinder is highly tamper resistant, and it's a snap to carry the Granit X-Plus 54 on your bike with the included bracket. This lock comes with two keys, one of which features an LED light while the keyhole features an automatic cover to protect the lock against dirt and corrosion.
- Gravity locking system that secures to your front wheel - Easy installation - only requires a 15mm wrench (No keys) - WheelNutz provide internal "lock-out" function and can only be removed by turning the bike upside down 180 degrees - Use in tandem with Messenger Mini to create a complete locking solution for your bike - Weather protective coating keeps WheelNutz from corroding - Product weight: .17 lbs (.77kgs) - Only 81 grams per set - M9 thread
- 7mm four-sided chain links made from 3t manganese steel - Patent-pending end link design secures chain to hardened deadbolt eliminating critical vulnerability - Hardened deadbolt design provides extra holding power - High security disc-style cylinder is pick and drill resistant - Includes 2 new ergonomic “I” keys - Durable weather-resistant nylon sleeve prevents scratches - Key Safe Program - Product dimensions: 47.3” (120cm) chain length - Product weight: 3.75 lbs (1.70 kgs)
Designed in Brooklyn. Made in Germany. This padlock and loop chain combination offers urban level security (rated 12 out of 15). The Titalium Padlock features a solid lock body made of aluminum alloy that offers higher security at a lighter weight - light enough to be worn around the waist. - 10mm/120cm hardened steel loop chain - Fabric sleeve prevents damage to frame and paint job - 80/TI50 TITALIUM Padlock features a solid lock body made from TITALIUM aluminum alloy offering higher security at a super light weight - Hardened steel shackle with NANO PROTECT coating - High precision 6 pin key cylinder Technology: - Mechanism Type: Key - Diameter: 10mm - Shackle Shape: None - Length: 120cm - 2 keys are supplied with the lock
$21.95 - $22.95
- 12mm flexible braided steel cable provides increased cut resistance - Includes hook-n-loop strap for extra stability during transportation - Lock head rotates 360 degrees for easier handling during lock-up and removal - Integrated 4-digit resettable combination lock with indexed number dials for error-free combination setting - Patented reset design for ease of use - 12mm thick cable - 65cm in length - Combo Safe Program
- Good protection at low theft risk - Recommended for securing entry level and children bicycles - 8mm strong, high quality and flexible steel cable - Synthetic coating to prevent damage to the bicycle's paintwork - Dark-touch-function facilitates use in the dark thanks to special imprinting - Two component moulded digits guarantee life-long visibility - Individually settable code - Snap Cage bracket (SCMU) for universal code
Constantly improving. Kryptonite's New-U generation of U-Locks features a patent-pending double deadbolt design, anti-rotation capability, sliding dust covers, and an updated, modern design. The KryptoLok has a security rating of 6/10 making it a great choice for quick urban stops or longer suburban stops. Specifications & Features: - 12.7mm hardened PERFORMANCE STEEL SHACKLE - New Patent-pending HARDENED DOUBLE DEADBOLT DESIGN gives additional protection against twist attacks - HIGH SECURITY DISC-STYLE CYLINDER is pick and drill resistant - Includes 2 STAINLESS STEEL KEYS, with ergonomic design to reduce the amount of torque, and keep them from bending or breaking - Includes FLEXFRAME-U BRACKET providing convenient multi-location u-lock transport - Protective vinyl coating - Key Safe Program - Product dimensions: 4” x 9” (10.2cm x 22.9cm) - Product weight: 2.9 lbs (1.32 kgs)
- Complete locking solution - Secure bike frame and rear wheel with Mini - Secure front wheel with WheelNutz - 11mm hardened MAX-Performance steel shackle provides a lighter weight lock with the same security as the Evolution Mini 5, 7, or 9 - Increased shackle dimensions allow for flexibility with lock-up - Reinforced cuff over crossbar and cylinder for added security - Bent Foot shackle design for ease of use - Center keyway defends against leverage attacks - 2 stainless steel keys with coiled wrist key chains - Key Safe Program - Product dimensions: 3.75” x 6.5” (9.5cm x 16.5cm) - Product weight: 2 lbs (.91 kgs)
- 12.7mm hardened high-grade performance alloy steel shackle resists hand tools - New hardened double deadbolt engages both shackle-ends increasing holding power - Patented new "pass-thru" crossbar design includes anti-rotation features providing advanced protection against twist and single cut attacks - Includes FlexFrame-U bracket providing convenient multi-location u-lock transport - Includes 2 stainless steel keys with an ergonomic design to reduce torque and keep them from bending or breaking - New sliding dustcover - Reinforced hardened crossbar design provides more protection for the lock internals - Key Safe Program - Product dimensions: 3.25” x 7” (8.2cm x 17.8cm) - Product weight: 2.5 lbs (1.13 kgs)
Popular shackle length with X2P Double Bolt protection combined with improved user-settable steel ball click-combo lock system with included 4 foot fully coated, braided steel cable for more locking options.
- 3mm hardened steel links for moderate security lockups - Includes easy-to-install transport bracket - Includes 2 keys - Key Safe Program - Product dimensions: Length 85cm - Product weight: 1.70 lbs
The innovative Bordo 6000 folding lock from ABUS is secure, slim and handy! Attach the compact case (included) to your frame, pedal away, and when you arrive at your destination, simply pull out your trusty Bordo, unfold it and enjoy the tough security of an ABUS lock! Its soft silicone coating is gentle on your bike's finish. And, the ABUS Extra-Class lock cylinder is tamper resistant, too.
The KryptoFlex 1565 Combo Cable is a 15mm braided steel cable to be used in low-crime areas or as a secondary security measure. The integrated, four-digit resettable combination lock has indexed number dials to provide error-free combination setting. And, with the Transit Flex Frame Bracket, tool-free adjustment is a snap so you can mount your lock in a convenient place on your bike.
OnGuard's Bulldog Medium is always ready for a ride. This U-lock is as strong as larger locks, yet more compact. The 13mm-thick hardened steel and OnGuard's stout X2 double-bolt lock resist cutting, picking, pulling, bumping, and drilling. And you can carry it on your bike with the included bracket, or easily stow it in a pack or even your pocket. This mighty lock also comes with five keys, including OnGuard's Microlight key which has a built-in light.
Strength and simplicity come together in OnGuard's Akita Combo lock. It's a 6-foot by 1/2-inch thick cable lock that provides sturdy, reliable protection without any keys. All you need is a four-digit number you can remember, which can be reset at any time. The Akita Combo is built tough and easy to use.
Page 1 of 7 Next page